February 6, 2010

P365 - Week 5

Okay, so I'll admit it, I missed one day this week!! Oops!

Cole skipped his nap on Saturday and since daddy was downstairs watching basketball, we cuddled in the bed and watched "Dora" on my computer. He was too tired to smile for the camera!


Cole has this adorable new laugh that he does when he thinks something is really amusing. He opens his mouth up wide and tips his head back, it's so cute! I had a hard time getting a good shot of it, hence the off center shot!


We love going to Mcdonald's with Chelle and Alyssa. Chelle and I sit and chat while the kids play on the toys. Cole usually just runs up to the table for a couple fries and a quick drink before heading back out to play.


Nick had micro fracture surgery on his right knee. This is a self portrait from the pre op area. (I wasn't allowed in because of Cole.)


We had another ultrasound to check up on the baby's kidneys (everything is great.) and so we have a few more pictures of our baby boy.


Nick's 31st birthday! Since he just had surgery, we couldn't really go anywhere. So we just ordered pizza and I made a cake. I was telling Nick that I'm pretty sure it is only the second, maybe third, cake I've made for him since we've been married. He should feel pretty special, even Cole didn't get a cake made for his birthday, LOL!


*******
Oops! Missing Day! :(
*******



The weather was actually nice today so we took Cole out to the park. He loved the slides. There was also a dock and a lake and he loved looking at all the ducks.

Okay, I have to go get Cole a popsicile now, LOL! He's crying for one downstairs and I told Nick that I was not going to make another trip down and up the stairs until I had finished this post. This baby (well, mainly just my belly) is getting WAY too big and the stairs are killing me! Nick is on crutches for 6 weeks so I am having to do a lot more around the house lately. Hopefully I have better luck next week and I actually take all of my pics! :)

1 comment:

  1. cute pics jame! hope nick is doing well! i also love the ultrasound pic- so cute!! although i do wonder if nick photoshopped a certain male part on there ha ha ha ha Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete