February 22, 2010

P365 - Week 7

I got lazy this weekend and never posted my pics! Oops! Here they are...


Nick took a business trip to Portland so Cole and I went to Kennewick for a few days. Cole loves my parents' dog, Blair. Here he is running around Blair laughing.


Shoving his cars into Blair's face.


Going down the slide with Grandma.


Driving by myself to and from Kennewick with just Cole was definitely a new experience. He kept screaming because the sun would be in his eyes so I gave him an old pair of sunglasses and the next time I looked back there this is how he looked. It cracked me up! This is also my attempt at taking a picture of him while driving.


Corndog!


Playing baseball in the backyard with Mommy.
It's been soooo nice here the last few days and we have definitely been taking advantage of it. Everyday Cole and I play in the backyard for awhile and then walk down to the neighborhood play areas to play on the slides. It really makes me happy that we chose to move into this house!


Coloring pictures with Daddy.


Snoozing on the couch.
We have church from 1-4 on Sundays so Cole always misses his nap. He is usually either really crazy and cranky all day or he ends up falling asleep on the couch around 6 while watching cartoons. Nick was just happy to be able to get some cuddles from him, LOL!


Playing on the slides in our neighborhood. It's suppose to be getting rainy again tomorrow! I can't wait for spring and summer to get here... well maybe not summer, we don't have A/C!

No comments:

Post a Comment