January 30, 2010

P365 - Week 4

Another week of pics...

Nick took Cole to run some errands and they brought me home some flowers. Cole was so excited about them and loved smelling them. He kept saying "mmm Yummy Flowers!"



Cole was TERRIFIED of this bear when we bought him a few months ago but all of the sudden on this day he decided that he wanted to play with him and that he wasn't scary anymore. Go figure!


This is the response I got when I told Cole I wanted to take his picture! Get use to it kid!


My sister Erin was in town for a few days visiting us and on Wednesday we went to the zoo. We walked around for 3 hours and saw almost all of the animals! It was a lot of fun!!


Cole has a new obsession with stickers and he loves putting them on his forehead!


We had to get up at 5:30 AM on this day to take Erin to the airport and then we were at Nick's basketball game until past 9 PM so by the end of the day, my little boy was TIRED!!


"Hi Mommy" Silly boy!

Nick is having knee surgery on Tuesday so wish us luck!! I'm hoping that I will be able to handle him and Cole for the next few weeks, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment