February 12, 2010

P365 - Week 6

It's been a pretty lazy week around here! Nick is still somewhat hindered by his knee surgery. Cole came down with a nasty cold on Sunday and it has lasted all week. I, of course, started getting the same cold on Wednesday and am feeling pretty crappy today! Needless to say, we spent most of the week in our PJ's!! Oh, and I missed a day. I was feeling too lousy to come up with a picture to take, oh well!!

Here it is... the preggo belly. Nope, that's not a basketball in my shirt! 25 weeks.


Nick had a conference call that he took downstairs so Cole and I were stuck upstairs watching cartoons in bed. Thank goodness for Nick Jr. on iTunes!!


My poor sick baby! This is probably the sickest he's ever been (we've been INCREDIBLY lucky!). Poor boy looked so miserable everyday! He thought it was hilarious that I was taking his picture right as he laid down for his nap.


I needed a certain picture for a scrapbook page (a picture with the number 5 in it). So instead of actually writing the 5 on the sign and trying to get Cole to hold it right, I just took a picture of him with a blank piece of paper and then added the 5 in later with photoshop. Anyways, kind of a fun technique and now I can have the little sign say anything I want... muhahahaha!


Cole loves brushing his teeth after bath time. I let him go at it for a little while and then I take over to make sure they actually get brushed! ;)


Well, Nick is headed out of town for business Sunday-Wednesday this week so Cole and I around going to head down to Kennewick to visit my parents! It'll be nice to get out of the house for awhile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment