January 22, 2010

P365 - Week 3

Yay! I've made it to week 3!!

Happy Birthday to Me!! (with cake from Claim Jumpers)


Cole saw daddy changing a light bulb and wanted in on the action.


We went to Build-a-Bear with Chelle and Alyssa. Cole made this cute little puppy and on the way home he told me "I love him"! Here he is giving his puppy ("Brown") big hugs!!


Silly Boy!


Diego Pull-Up Diapers! The first small step towards potty training!


Bedtime with Daddy! (Yes, I forgot to take a picture until right before bed!)


Just like daddy... talking to his peeps while in the car!

1 comment:

  1. he is soo funny--- Carson wanted to talk to Cole today- we tried to call you guys. That cake looks yummy!! good luck on the pottt trainig-- let me know how it goes!! and give me any tips-- this is my first time with a boy. :) Hope u had a good bday!

    ReplyDelete