January 8, 2010

P365 - Week 1

Here they are, the first week of Project 365 pictures!!

Watching the Rose Bowl!


Driving home from Kennewick


Cole's new favorite breakfast: Jelly Toast!


Cole LOVES to randomly scream! He makes the funniest face while he's doing it!


My two boys! As soon as I handed Cole the ultrasound picture, he started saying "It's a monkey! It's a monkey!" Nice kid, real nice...


Playing with his new car rug.


He loves to jump off the stairs. Lately he has been trying to jump from the second and third stair and I keep having to remind him to only jump from the last one. Crazy kid!


Lazy Day - laying on the floor watching cartoons in his PJ's.

So far so good. Hopefully I can keep it up for the rest of the year! :)

2 comments:

  1. im lovin the jammies in the last pic :) looks like he likes his new rug! good! :) im glad you updated your blog- i love seeing the cute pics you take! Maybe when you have a chance you can help me (or just make me ha ha) a banner for the top pf my page. yours is ADORABLE ! Your new place looks cute too! the rug you have looks so much like mine! we do have great taste ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is he?? its a monkey... and he prob is in there!! just like Cole.. hope u and nick r ready! :) im excited to meet him.

    ReplyDelete