August 30, 2010

August 20th-30th

Look! I'm doing a little better and am actually posting a new post within a few weeks! We've had an eventful few weeks. Mel, Luke and the kids stopped by for the weekend, then the boys and I headed down for a visit with my mom and sis. We also made a short day trip to Friday Harbor (San Juan Islands) this past Saturday! Here are the pics:


Cole and the girls posing with the Komodo Dragon. This is the first time we've been able to get Cole to pose with these statues at the zoo! Amazing what a little peer pressure can accomplish! LOL



Cole, Memphis and Lola playing some ball in the backyard. Cole had a blast running around with Memphis! He was so happy to have a big boy to play with!


Nick and Cole at GameWorks.


Cole and me playing one of the games.


We collected a TON of tickets (about 1000) at GameWorks and Cole got this cute little plane! He had so much fun "flying" it around on the sidewalk outside of GameWorks in downtown Seattle.


We also checked out Pike Place Market. It was pretty hectic but still fun! Plus, I got some chowder and crabcakes :) Yum!


While riding in the car, Cole had waaaay too much fun playing with his fruit snacks! "Look Mommy, I have oranges for eyes!" I just had to snap this photo while I was driving!


Cute little boy getting held on our walk because he was too cranky for the stroller.


I got myself a slurpee for the ride home and of course I had to get one for Cole too. He was a mess but he kept telling me how yummy his "cherry juice" was!


Blake has turned into such a happy baby. He loves it when we sit and talk with him, he coos and smiles the whole time.


So amused!



Cole was so excited when Nick started mowing the lawn. He grabbed his little chair from inside the house and put it on the patio so that he could watch and cheer Nick on.


This is the look he would give me every time Nick went by with the lawn mower! Pure happiness!

Silly boy! I really wanted to get some cute pics of Cole in one of his new outfits and this is what I ended up with instead!

San Juan Islands:

A self portrait in the car on the way there. Just because... Plus I really love this new cardigan!



Nick showing Cole the sights from the ferry!


Checking out the back of the wake at the back of the ferry. Cole was really excited to be on a "big boat" Plus it was the perfect weather!


It was so sunny that the only good pic of Cole we could get was inside. Otherwise he was covering his eyes.


Like this....


Cole and his "treasure map" He spent the rest of the ride calling us "Mommy Pirate" Daddy Pirate" "Cole Pirate" and "Baby Blake Pirate"


At "Friday's Crabhouse"... Cole was too hyper to stay seated so we just let him stand there, LOL!



Getting ready to jump off the stairs... Did I mention how hyper he was?


After dinner we grabbed some ice cream. Cole got his own cone of strawberry ice cream but he still wanted like a million bites of my mango sorbet, LOL!


Some hugs while waiting to get back on the ferry.


After sleeping the whole day in his stroller, Blake was one happy little boy!


That's all for now. Nick is head to UT for the BYU vs. Huskies game this weekend (I'm hanging out with my sis in Spokane) and then we head down the the Oregon Coast for a family trip with the Parker fam. We are definitely ready for a vaca and it will be nice to spend some time with Nick's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment