August 19, 2010

Huge Catch-up! July/August

Ahhh! Okay so I am way behind and it took me F.O.R.E.V.E.R to get this post ready! I need to start doing this more often so I don't have sooooo many pictures to do in one post! Anyways, here they are:

Little Mr. Serious



This is what happens when I leave Cole downstairs by himself for too long!



Watching the raptor show at the zoo. He wasn't too sure about that owl.


Trying to get a better look.


With mommy at the zoo.


with daddy at the zoo.


Cole LOVES to run!


Cole and Alyssa playing with play-doh.


I bought this cool sprinkler thing for Cole thinking it would be a fun way to cool off in this heat. Of course, Cole just cried and refused to get in it because it was too cold... wimp! I can't complain too much because he kind of takes after me, hehe ;)


Poor boy fell asleep on the couch. Sooo sweet though!


Cole decided to sneak in a kiss while I was trying to get some pics of Blake.


A few weekends ago, the boys and I headed over to Spokane to see my sister and her baby! On the first day we went to Discovery Park and let Cole run around and go crazy.


Just chillin...



He thinks he's so silly!



Spinning



Charlie's first time swinging! (It was Erin's idea, I just want to make that clear.) LOL


Blake and Charlie, only 5 days apart in age. She is waaaay smilier than him but he still has a cute little smirk.



She is so stinkin' cute!



On the second day we headed to Manito park to check out the gardens.



Cole was sooo tired after running around the garden for like 30 mins. Erin and I just waited around until he wore himself out and then I ran after him to catch him. He is getting sooo fast! His poor face was bright red and he was covered in sweat!



Silly boy! Pretending to be mad.


Sweet little smile.




We were watching a couple of boys for our neighbor and Cole was having so much running around the house with them. He takes after his dad and his face turns BRIGHT red when he runs around too much!


Cole and Alyssa playing at Mcdonald's.


We went to a work BBQ for Nick's district and by the time we left Cole was covered in dirt, sweat and dog slobber. Yeah, he had a good time, LOL!


Cole playing "Patty Cake" with Blake.

We have the Bonecks coming to see us this weekend, Yay! And then I head down to Kennewick with the boys to visit my parents and sister so I should have plenty of photos to post by the end of next week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Blake looks so much like Charlie in the last picture, with that big ol' grin! And of course Cole is freaking adorable so thats no surprise. Cant wait to see you guys sooooon!

    ReplyDelete