September 12, 2010

Go Huskies! Plus a Beach preview!

Finally home! We've been out of town for the past 1 and a half weeks and it is sooo nice to be back at home. Nick went to Utah for the BYU/UW game while I stayed in Spokane with my sister. Then we headed to Kennewick for a few days before heading off to the Oregon Coast with Nick's family. We had such a blast! It was definately so much fun to be at the coast and it was so relaxing being around kids who were equally as wild and crazy as mine... must be a Parker thing ;)

I have a TON of pictures but it's going to take me awhile to go through them all so in the mean time here's one of my favorites:


The beach was so beautiful and the weather ended up being perfect! This picture was right before sunset and I was loving the sun flair and silhouette thing going on!


Okay, that was just a little teaser. Believe me there are MANY more pictures to come!



On a side note, yesterday was the first home game for UW football! Go Huskies!

We bought season tickets this year so we were excited to check our seats out! They are waaaaaay up there but luckily every seat has a pretty good view! I forgot my camera but here are a few pics taken with Nick's phone!

Sea of purple!


The view from our seats :)


Be back soon with more coast pics and a blog remodel!!!

1 comment:

  1. I take it you are referring to MY kids being the other wild and razy kids there... :) haha! you bet your a** its a Parker thing!! and we are proud of it! :) sure miss you guys-- and lil Blake n Cole. Carson still talks about going to your hosue and if Uncle Nick has candy. :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete