May 3, 2010

Week 14 (?) of P365

Still no baby... okay okay, I know that I am still weeks away from my due date but I am still hoping! LOL!! Here are our latest pics, I missed some days but I'm not too stressed about it!


Cole brought his little stepping stool in from the bathroom to use as a chair in his bedroom.


My parents were in town for a baseball game so they stopped by the house. Cole enjoyed showing grandma his basketball skills.


Another nice day so we went out back to blow some bubbles. Cole always wants to blow them himself but he doesn't quite get it yet!


I asked him for his "nice" smile and this is what I got. He looks so sweet!


Cole is obsessed with taking pictures. I let him use out Olympus because it is shock proof and water proof. His fingers end up in most of the shots but oh well, it's a start!


This is what happens when Cole skips his nap. He ends up falling asleep at 6 PM while watching cartoons.


Daddy brought us home Hot Dog on a Stick. Cole loves corndogs! He was too busy watching TV to look at the camera!


Cole decided to color all over our carpet! Thanks kid!


37 weeks and HUGE!! I am so much bigger this pregnancy!! I'm hoping it's mainly fluid and not a big baby!!


Cole loves running upstairs, yelling "Try to get me mommy!" and hiding in our closet! Silly kid!

That's all for now. Hopefully I will get better at this!! I am working on the nursery right now and should have pics soon. The theme is "dinosaurs" and I was inspired by this scrapbook kit...




1 comment:

  1. nick told me about the carpet coloring... haha!! way funny--- did u get it out? His nice smile is JUST like his dads.... meaning he's really up to something. :) miss u guys--- ur belly is so cute- im sure it all baby.

    ReplyDelete