May 17, 2011

In The Life of Cole: Muscles, Bugs, Soccer and Mommy School.



Showing off these:


Caught some of these:
Yuck! Grubs!



Played a little of this with Mom:


And after coming to the conclusion that there is no way we will be able to afford 2 years of Preschool, and at $150+/month, we may not even do one year of preschool, I've decided to start "Mommy School". I'll do a mini lesson 1-2 times a week during Blake's nap time. Today was "A is for Alligator", we read some Alligator themed books, finger painted and practiced tracing the letter A with our fingers. Sang some songs, colored a picture and traced the letter A with a marker. Made an Alligator craft and watched an alligator episode of Charlie and Lola.

Here's a few shots from our day, Cole loved it and keeps asking me if we can have some more "Mommy School"

P.S. Cole just now told me "Mom, I didn't think Mommy School was going to be fun but it was fun." ummm, I'm happy that you had fun but thanks a lot for the vote of confidence! LOL


A quick guest appearance by this little cutie, doing his favorite thing:

This little one turns 1 tomorrow!! I can't believe how fast that went!

No comments:

Post a Comment