May 9, 2011

Here's what's been going on over here...


Someone is taking his first steps:


There's been plenty of this:


Someone is growing up:



We've spent some time out here:


We colored some of these:


The Easter bunny made a visit:



We took some Easter pictures:
(I love these boys!!)







Blake's been doing plenty of this:



And getting plenty of these:



Speaking of Blake, check out these curls!



And today, Cole showed just what a boy he is by holding this little frog that Nick found in the yard. Meanwhile I freaked out a little every time it jumped out of his hand! I did not want that thing landing on me!

And that's life! Hopefully I will find more time to fit in some blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie--- i LOVE how curly and red blakes hair is!! what a doll... i wish you lived closer. kiss cole for me!

    ReplyDelete