September 7, 2009

Uh Oh!!

Okay, so I am just sitting here on my computer, and I hear a weird noise in the background, kind of like someone rubbing something all over the wall. Being dumb, I don't really bother to see what the noise it, I just figure Cole is playing around. So I finally turn around to see what he is doing and wouldn't you know it, he's coloring ALL over the wall!!!!!!! Yikes!!


Here's his work station, as you can see he had plenty of colors to choose from and he took advantage of them all! Why in the heck did I ever change the rule of only two crayons at a time?


And here he is with his masterpiece!! LOL, yes I made him take a picture with it, is that sending the wrong message? I told him no coloring on the wall and took the crayons out of his hands before pulling out the camera, does that count?

I thought I had some magic erasers around here but I don't so I will have to wait until Nick gets home before cleaning it up! I reallllly wanted to clean it before he came home so that he would maybe never know about it! LOL Although posting pictures on this blog probably isn't the best way to keep it a secret! ;)

Okay, tomorrow I will post the sports pictures!

1 comment:

  1. haha.... that is great!! I dont think I know a kid who hasnt colored on the walls, bathroom counters, kitchen counters, or something!! :) he is such a doll! Magic Erasers work great- ive used it plenty to know.

    ReplyDelete