June 9, 2009

Just Like Daddy

So Nick's mom had this little sweater (I think she made it?) that was Nick's when he was little. And there is this adorable little photo of him wearing it and I thought it would be cute to take one of Cole in the same sweater.

First, here's the photo of Nick:

Love me tender, Love me true.


Unfortunately, I didn't have cute little clothes and shoes to match the sweater so I just put it on over his onsie. At first he wasn't very happy about it, I think it was a little scratchy and he kept saying "Icky" because it had little sweater pills all over it. Plus he might not have been happy that I was taking photos of him without pants on, lol!

Not very happy about all of this.


I put some shorts on him and then had to resort to running around the house and hiding behind corners with my camera ready just to get a picture of him smiling! After many bad photos, I was able to capture this cute little smile!

Just like Daddy.


Did I mention all the running around we did? LOL!

Running around!



Side by Side.


1 comment:

  1. This is great Jamie!! haha- Cole seems to be a little bit bigger than Nick was... what a punk Nick was!! I love it- the sweater is totally something my mom would do. :) only a few more weeks now.....

    ReplyDelete