June 27, 2009

Nick - The Next Food Network Star!

We were watching the Food Network (which we often do when nothing is on) and Nick felt inspired to cook a fancy dinner while watching the show "Chopped". He spent the rest of the day planning, shopping and cooking his masterpiece! All I had to do was sit on the couch and entertain Cole! The meal was delicious! Like seriously, soooo good and I'm a picky eater!!

He started with an appetizer of "Toasted Bread with Asiago Cheese". He made "Frozen Strawberry Lemonade" to drink and served "Grilled Chicken Teriyaki w/ Grilled Pineapple" He even made the Teriyaki sauce from SCRATCH!!!


For dessert he made, "Molten Chocolate Lava Cake" from scratch!!



Like I said, it was completely delicious!!

Don't worry, I'll post some more pictures of Cole tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie, I don't know if you really even know me. (Brother Fisher's daughter) Nick told people about this on his facebook. He's pretty proud of himself there. Man after seeing the pictures, I am really impressed! YOur blog is adorable! What an adorable family you have.

    ReplyDelete