October 24, 2011

the birthday boy

My little boy is 4!

Crazy, right?

This year I was able to get some really cute "birthday pics". Here are a few more from that photoshoot.


Cole's birthday was on a Sunday so we waited until Monday (Nick's day off) to celebrate it. The night before I used a mini helium tank to blow up a bunch of balloons and put them all over his ceiling so that he would see them when he woke up. We also had a cake and presents that he got to open around lunch time.



One of his presents was this cute tool kit, he loved it.


For dinner, we went to Cole's favorite restaurant, Rainforest Cafe.


He got to get this really cool souvenir glass.


And some new binoculars. He loved checking out all the fish.


Plus, they brought him the volcano cake and sang "Happy Birthday" to him. He was really excited by the sparkler.

And that was our day. Cole thanked me for "his birthday" about a million times so I'm pretty sure it was a success.

Today, we are headed to the pumpkin patch and I'm hoping to get some good pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment