June 10, 2011

The Birthday Party!

Oops! I've gotten a little behind on my blogging, again! Well, the good news is that we are still doing our thing and I have been taking plenty pictures of it all.

A few weeks ago we went over to Kennewick to have a joint birthday party for Blake and my niece Charlie, who is 5 days older than Blake. Here are the photos:

Some sweet little hugs from a sweet little girl:



Let's get this party started!



They were both pretty happy about all the attention they were getting!



"happy birthday to you..."



They both were pretty mad when they had to wait for the cake to be cut!



Yummy!



Messy, messy babies!


The party was supposed to be in the park but it was "supposed" to be a nice day and instead was super windy so we relocated to my parents' house for the presents and cake. Both babies were pretty worn out by the end of it, even the sugar from the cake wasn't enough to keep them going!

I have some catching up to do so I will post again soon! We are going camping for one night this weekend and Nick and Cole are sleeping in the tent out back tonight as practice. Cole was so excited about it, it was really cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment