December 30, 2010

Playing Catch-Up - November

So I am majorly behind in my blogging! In the spirit of the new year, I am going to post all of my November and December pictures before tomorrow so that I can start fresh on the 1st. I really want to try to blog once a week in 2011!

Here's what went on in November:

Say hello to my chunky little boy!


Blake still hasn't figured out how to sit up on his own but we're working on it! Such a happy baby!


I've been trying to do little projects with Cole, to help channel some of his crazy energy. We made some corn starch slime and he LOVED it! Which is somewhat surprising considering he usually hates getting messy.


He is just so dang cute!!


We bought a year membership to the children's museum for Cole's birthday! He loves it there, this is the water exhibit which is one of his favs.


My two boys! Yes, Cole was in desperate need of a hair cut and he had a black eye. Not sure how he got it, all I know is that it was there when I picked him up from church nursery on Sunday.




We got snow and Cole loved it! 'Nuff said!


Finally broke out the highchair for Blake. Seriously, will you look at the size of this kid's wrists!!


So Thanksgiving was a little different this year. We ended up being stuck at home because of some bad weather. I was really disappointed about not being able to make it to my parent's house! I pouted, ALOT! In the end, we went to Claim Jumpers for dinner, and then took to boys to see "MegaMind". It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!


Cole is a cute little Thanksgiving shirt.


Both the boys in their shirts. It has gotten so hard to get a good pic of these two!


Mommy and Cole at dinner.


Nick with the boys at dinner. This picture cracks me up because it really shows what going out with two young kids looks like! LOL


Okay, coming soon... December! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment