August 5, 2009

Photo Actions!

So a couple of days ago I won a random drawing for some AWESOME photoshop actions. Now if you don't know what an action is, basically it is a feature for Photoshop that makes your pictures look cool with just one click. Every action does a different thing. I ended up being the grand prize winner and so I won $100 worth of actions!!! Unfortunately I only have Photoshop Elements so I am only able to use less than half of the actions (this is just another reason I am going to HAVE to upgrade to Photoshop pretty soon!!)

I wanted to get on here and show off the actions a little because they are so much fun to use! Here is a cute little picture I have of Cole eating watermelon a few weeks ago!

disclamier: This is the very first time that I have ever added a photo to this blog that I didn't edit in some way first. Hence proving that I am not very good at taking photos, I just edit all of my photos in photoshop!! ;)



Now here is the photo after some cropping and running one of the actions called "Citrus" in the "Vintage Summer" set.


Isn't that just beautiful?!? I love the vintage feel to it!!

You can check out all of Sarah's beautiful actions here: http://myfourhensphotography.com/

1 comment:

  1. Too much fun. Did you win with this particular picture? How does Photoshop itself compare with Photoshop Elements? Sounds like Elements is just a part of the larger program.....love, mumsy in law Sande

    ReplyDelete